Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do People only change after something bad happens?

Most people change after something bad happens to them or something else. There have been times when I have done bad things, but from those things I have changed. Everybody makes mistakes; some are good some are bad, but we learn for those and change them to good ones in which we change. There have been plenty of bad things that have happen to me, in which I thought I could never correct. But there comes a time for a change and when you change, things change for you. I believe people only change manly when bad things happen to them, so it wouldn’t happen again. For those who don’t change from the bad, isn’t looking for a way out. So with that said I will have to say that people do change after something bad happens.

1 comment:

brad said...

Jeresia, i like your personal examples you gave. You exaplin your position well. I believe it is true that change normally happens with something drastic or bad, but do you think this is a good thing? I wonder how we can change? Good Job!

20/20