Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Should I stay or Should I go?

Freedom is one of the main reasons that motivate immigrants to come to the US. They’re coming from different parts of the world so they can live in a free environment. The other reason why they’re coming is for economic. There’s people who doesn’t have any health care, poverty, or jobs, which motivates them to come to the US to live the life they have always wanted. Many Europeans have already chosen to move to British colonies for these same reasons. If I decide to immigrate somewhere, then it will have to be for freedom. I don’t really care for economics even though it would be nice to live on. I believe my freedom is much more important than anything. People who chose to immigrate in the US have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. Like freedom to vote, speak, dress, and anything that doesn’t include criminal activities, harm, or breaking the law, which is all safety for your sake.

3 comments:

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

I really like the way you put all of this together,and how you get your point across very well.

overall its a very good post.

carrie said...

Good ideas, but I have to disagree with you that immigrants don't have anything to lose. They can lose their culture, their families, their lives...It is a risk, but I do agree with you that there is much to gain.

Some small errors, but overall a good post. As is 18/20 points.