Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Driven by Money

I believe people action is driven by money. We work because we want money; we go to college to learn something we like for making money. I could go on and on how people action is driven by money. Like how some people rob others, or even steal it. Money could lead to happiness and hatred. It all depends on how you spend it, if you need it, and what it makes out of you. In my opinion the people with money is weaker than those without it. Not having money helps you to appreciate things more. I believe most of the wealthy gets rich by others making them. People like John McCain who wants to make the poor Poorer and the rich Richer. I don’t think its anybodies responsibility to share money or anything unless they’re welling to. But money is the Biggest Material that controls people actions and thoughts.

1 comment:

brad said...

Very interesting and insightful response. I like how you said that ppl. without as much money appreciate things more which i think is true. However, you should include some of the other questions asked by this post. Also, use spell check.

17/20