Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Time When I was Involved in a Fight

What led to the fight was someone owning me money. I try to avoid getting into an altercation by giving her two weeks to have it. Two weeks later at school she didn’t have it so words were translated and one thing led to another. They set me up a Hearing which put me out of school and into East G.I.V.E. The whole fight between me and the other student didn’t get worst just a little better. I earn my respect from her and left it at that. The lesson I learn from this fight was to not let my angry get the best of me. To think before my actions and to let petty things go.

1 comment:

brad said...

Well told story with an insightful lesson learned.

You included everything. The story only contains a few grammatical mistaskes. Great Job!

19/20